Yummy, Cinnamon Applesauce! Check out this SUPER easy recipe!
Caution: this recipe will make your house smell wonderful! The majority of the time that goes into this is preparation time of peeling and chopping the apples. I hand picked both Red Delicious apples and McIntosh apples from Door Creek Orchard to make this tasty, two ingredient recipe. Each apple included will yield one small dish of applesauce – the more the merrier.
- 6-8 medium sized apples
- 4 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- Peel/skin apples
- Chop apples into small 1/2 inch pieces
- Put chopped pieces into the crock pot
- Add cinnamon (do this to taste, while the recipe may call for 4 tablespoons, feel free to add more)
- With a medium sized spoon mix the chopped apples and cinnamon together
- Cover and cook on ‘High’ for 5 hours