To be honest – I’m not much of a meat eater because I don’t like the bland tastes that go hand-in-hand. Chicken especially. Adding the McCormick Taco Original Seasoning really ramps up the overall taste. This recipe is super easy and only takes three ingredients – easy on the budget and easy on time. One of my favorite parts about this recipe is all the variations that can be added in. If you have picky eaters in your house then this recipe needs to be on the menu next week. You will be pleasantly surprised at how simple or complex you can make it. Check out the bottom of the post for some extra add-in ingredients. Enjoy!
- Two chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 ounce of taco seasoning
- Two bell peppers
- Slice chicken breasts into thin strips
- Dump cut chicken into crock pot
- sprinkle 1/2 of taco seasoning packet on top of chicken
- Mix evenly
- Chop peppers into long, thin strips
- Dump peppers into crock pot
- Veg. out ya’ll: Grab some tomatoes and some onions and get crocking. Traditionally fajitas are made with all types of vegetables.
- Spice it up: During the last 30 minutes add some Sriracha Hot Sauceto the crock pot.
- McCormick also makes Hot Taco Seasoning Mix that can be substituted for the Original I used
Drop your comments and pictures below or shoot mean email at: firstname.lastname@example.org